MB MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
The Company aims to ensure that its products and services meet the needs of its customers at all times in accordance with contractual requirements, its policies and procedures.
Company Management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Company’s Quality standards
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Company Quality Procedures
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- All complaints and non-conformances are investigated by senior management to ascertain the source of the non-conformance and measures needed to prevent recurrence.
- Communicate throughout the Company the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish the Quality Procedures and objectives, and ensure they are brought to the attention of all subcontractors.
- Ensure the availability of resources to meet the requirements of the Quality Procedures, i.e. training and funds.
In order to meet the Company commitment to quality, the Company will:
- Ensure all subcontractors are trained and competent in the tasks they undertake on behalf of the company and training records are held; training will be provided initially during induction and as required thereafter. Further training will be required should the scope of works undertaken by the Company change and/or following monitoring of the Quality Procedures for continual improvement.
- Ensure all subcontractors understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the requirements of the Company Quality Procedures.
- Constantly monitor its quality performance, including on site performance during site visits, and implement improvements when appropriate.
- Regularly review this Quality Policy in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
- Provide information to individuals regarding monitoring of the Company Quality Procedures.