MB MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
The Company acknowledges its activities have an impact on the environment in a number of ways.
The Company therefore aims to adopt sound principles and best practice according to the principles of sustainable development (development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs) and commits to:
- Integrate environmental management into each aspect of our day to day business operation to ensure environmental issues are addressed.
- Comply with environmental legislation and best practice.
- Comply with the requirements of the EU Timber Regulations and the Timber and Timber Products (Placing on the Market) Regulations 2013.
- Seek to reduce wastage of resources such as energy, water and raw materials, and maximise the efficient use of such resources, reuse and recycle rather than dispose of such materials.
- Ensure all subcontractors have an understanding and are trained in their responsibilities in relation to the environmental policy and procedures.
- Monitor Company activities on a regular basis to identify strengths and areas for improvement where actions may be required.
- Review Company environmental impacts on a regular basis.
In order to meet the Company commitment to minimising environmental impacts, the Company will:
- Ensure all subcontractors are trained and competent in the tasks they undertake on behalf of the company and training records are held; training will be provided initially during induction and as required thereafter. Further training will be required should the scope of works undertaken by the Company change and/or following monitoring of the Environmental Procedures for continual improvement.
- Ensure all subcontractors understand the requirements of this Environmental Policy and abide with the requirements of the Company Environmental Procedures.
- Constantly monitor its environmental performance, including during site visits, and implement improvements when appropriate.
- Ensure that all subcontractors / suppliers working on our behalf hold appropriate environmental permits / licenses (e.g. asbestos removal, waste carrier, etc).
- Ensure that timber / timber products are supplied with CPET Category A / B evidence as appropriate.
- Regularly review this Environmental Policy in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
- Provide information to individuals regarding monitoring of the Company Environmental Procedures.